Country Style BBQ Pork Spare Ribs
This recipe from Australia Pork results in irresistible pork spare ribs that are meaty and rich.
- 800g Pork Boneless Spare Ribs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup smoky BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat lidded barbecue to medium-high. Toss the pork spare ribs in half the oil, then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook on hot barbecue grill until lightly blackened.
- Transfer to a rack set over a roasting pan with 2cm water in it.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl to make a marinade.
- Cook the ribs with the lid down, baste from time to time with the marinade, for one hour, until the pork is tender and glazed.
Click here for the original recipe by Australian Pork