Grilled Pork Loin Steak with Apple Mustard & Mint
Shared from our friends at Australian Pork, this marinade is also delicious with pork scotch fillet steak or pork fillet.
- 4 lean pork loin steaks
- ½ cup apple sauce
- ½ cup mint sauce
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g vegetables (potato, corn and capsicum)
- Olive oil
- Mixed salad to serve
- Combine all the marinade ingredients together in a non-metallic bowl and marinate the pork steaks for 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Heat a BBQ or griddle pan for 2 minutes. Cook the pork loin steaks for 6 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other side, basting with the left over marinade frequently. Remove and allow to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
- While the steaks are cooking, grill the vegetables on a BBQ or griddle pan with a little oil.
- Serve the pork steaks with the grilled vegetables and salad. Drizzle with a little extra combined apple sauce and mint sauce.